Monday, September 21, 2015

Allow me to introduce myself

Monday, September 21, 2015
Hey guys! Welcome to my blog, and thank you for stopping by :)

I have wanted to start up my blog for a very very long time. Over 5 years ago I first started reading "healthy living" blogs, which is also when I started getting hooked on this lifestyle and found my true passion. If you haven't checked out my "About me" section, you can view it here. But to sum it up, I am a I am a twenty-something year old graphic designer living in upstate NY with a huge passion for living a balanced, healthy life. Balance means something different for everyone.

To me, this is what balance means:

• Eating healthy most of the time but eating food that makes your soul happy, too.
• Working out regularly & exercising because of how good it makes me feel & doing workouts I enjoy.
• Taking rest days & listening to my body when it needs rest.
• Spending time with people who make my soul happy, such as family, friends, boyfriend & dog :)
• Constantly working on self-improvement, and adapting a optimistic + positive attitude towards life and all the obstacles it may through at me. (Less stress --> More living)

Although I am not a registered dietician or personal trainer, I love educating & motivated others, and connecting with others who have the same interest. I can't wait to share my favorite tips, recipes, experiences and everything in-between. This blog will be a little bit of everything, I am excited to see where it goes, and to connect with you guys! Therefore please don't be shy & feel free to introduce yourself below :)

Hope everyone has a great start to the week!




1 comment:

Stef Lia Fit © 2014